Terms & Conditions
Infinity Investing Ltd does not take responsibility for any penalties, interest or surcharges imposed by HMRC for non-compliance or late payment.
On occasion we receive information and contact details that are incorrect. They may from time to time prevent us from submitting a return for the individual. Under these circumstances we do not accept responsibility for non-submission and non-compliance.
We are required to complete anti money laundering checks on all applications received. We will conduct a soft search to verify the personal information submitted. Please note that this does not affect you credit file or statutory rights. In the event we are not satisfied with checks we will refund your fees less any administration charge.
Generally, You may cancel an order within a statutory period of 14 working days, beginning from the time of email confirmation. However, with your express permission which you must have given as a parameter of using this service we will commence the delivery of an order immediately and before this statutory period ends. Therefore the services will have deemed to have been provided and you will lose the right to cancel your order. We shall expressly request your permission to do so at the time you submit your order.
Please note that we begin processing applications immediately and if you have not received confirmation of your order being processed specifically from the official government service or any official body this does not mean we have not taken steps to begin processing the order and completing our service.
In the case that we have made an error in processing your application we will try to rectify this in every way. If we are unsuccessful we will refund our service fee.
In the case that a refund is issued out of goodwill it will generally be subject to an £49 administration charge unless stated otherwise.
If you feel you should be given a refund please fill out our contact us form
This agreement applies between you, the user of this Website and Self Assessment Online (II Ltd), the owner of this Website – www.selfassessment.online. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email to you indicating that your order has been fulfilled and is on its way to you.
No Persons under the age of 15 years and 9 months or the minimum age at which a self assessment or tax application or submission may be made should use this Website. Payment Information must be provided by an adult or with the permission of an adult.
Definitions and Interpretation for Communication
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Account" means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by users to access paid content and/or any communications system on the website;
- "Content" means any text, images, audio, video, software, graphics data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website;
- "II Ltd" means Infinity Investing Ltd; Company No. 10287221
- "Service" means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that II Ltd makes available through the website either now or in the future;
- "Services" means the services available to you through this website, specifically the checking and forwarding of tax submissions and applications, amendments and applications to the official government service.
- "Payment Information" means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- "Purchase Information" means collectively any orders, invoices, receipts or similar that may be in hard copy or electronic form;
- "Premises" means our registered office is located at 4-5 Gough Square, London, England, EC4A 3DE
- "System" means any online communications infrastructure that II Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, telephone, message boards, chat and live chat facilities and email links;
- "User" / "Users" means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by II Ltd and acting in the course of their employment;
- "Website" means the website that you are currently using (www.selfassessment.online) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
The Terms and Conditions applicable to individuals are also applicable to customers procuring Services in the course of business or for the purpose of business.
- Subject to the exceptions in Third Party Intellectual Property of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of II Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by II Ltd.
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of II Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Website
- Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site www.selfassessment.online without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of II Ltd.
Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of II Ltd or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
- You acknowledge that II Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that II Ltd may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the chat area may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
Information and User Accounts
- In order to procure Services on this Website and to use the chat facilities you are required to create an account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information, which may vary, based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- You have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- II Ltd accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that another person without consent has obtained your account details, you should contact II Ltd immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment, II Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the third party service provider detailed in the Purchase Information.
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
Termination and Cancellation
- Either II Ltd or you may terminate your Account. If II Ltd terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving any reasons.
- If II Ltd terminates your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will not be cancelled and provision of Services will commence.
- II Ltd reserves the right to cancel orders or payments without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
- Due to the nature of the Services that we provide, we will begin to provide the Service to you with immediate effect upon the completed submission of your application.
- By making your order with us and completing the Application form you are therefore providing your authority to us to begin providing our service straight away which means that you will not have the right to cancel your contract with us once you have made your order with us.
- You will not be entitled to any refund of the money you have paid to us in accordance with these conditions unless we have been unable to deliver the Service to you in which case we may refund all or part of the money paid in our discretion.
- Due to the nature of the Service that we provide, we will begin to deliver the Service to you with instant effect upon the completed submission of your application.
- By making your order with us and completing the Application you are consequently providing your authority to us to begin providing our service with immediate effect which means that you will not have the right to cancel your agreement with us once you have made your order.
- This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
- If an order or payment is cancelled for any reason prior to the commencement of our Services provision you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
- For the avoidance of any doubt please read the following: The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 state the following:
Right to Cancel
- Subject to regulation 13, if within the cancellation period set out in regulations 11 and 12, the consumer gives a notice of cancellation to the supplier, or any other person previously notified by the supplier to the consumer as a person to whom notice of cancellation may be given, the notice of cancellation shall operate to cancel the contract.
- Except as otherwise provided by these Regulations, the effect of a notice of cancellation is that the contract shall be treated as if it had not been made.
- For the purposes of these Regulations, a notice of cancellation is a notice in writing or in another durable medium available and accessible to the supplier (or to the other person to whom it is given) which, however expressed, indicates the intention of the consumer to cancel the contract.
- A notice of cancellation given under this regulation by a consumer to a supplier or other person is to be treated as having been properly given if the consumer:(a)leaves it at the address last known to the consumer and addressed to the supplier or other person by name (in which case it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it was left);
(b)sends it by post to the address last known to the consumer and addressed to the supplier or other person by name (in which case, it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it was posted);
(c)sends it by facsimile to the business facsimile number last known to the consumer (in which case it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it is sent); or
(d)sends it by electronic mail, to the business electronic mail address last known to the consumer (in which case it is to be taken to have been given on the day on which it is sent).
- Where a consumer gives a notice in accordance with paragraph (4)(a) or (b) to a supplier who is a body corporate or a partnership, the notice is to be treated as having been properly given if -
(a) in the case of a body corporate, it is left at the address of, or sent to, the secretary or clerk of that body; or
(b) in the case of a partnership, it is left with or sent to a partner or a person having control or management of the partnership business.
Exceptions to the right to cancel
- Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer will not have the right to cancel the contract by giving notice of cancellation pursuant to regulation 10 in respect of contracts -
(a)for the supply of services if the supplier has complied with regulation 8(3) and performance of the contract has begun with the consumer’s agreement before the end of the cancellation period applicable under regulation 12;
Written and additional information
- Subject to regulation 9, the supplier shall provide to the consumer in writing, or in another durable medium which is available and accessible to the consumer, the information referred to in paragraph (2), either -
(a)prior to the conclusion of the contract, or
(b)thereafter, in good time and in any event -
(i)during the performance of the contract, in the case of services; and
(ii)at the latest at the time of delivery where goods not for delivery to third parties are concerned.
- The information required to be provided by paragraph (1) is -
(a)the information set out in paragraphs (i) to (vi) of Regulation 7(1)(a)
(b)information about the conditions and procedures for exercising the right to cancel under regulation 10, including -
(i)where a term of the contract requires (or the supplier intends that it will require) that the consumer shall return the goods to the supplier in the event of cancellation, notification of that requirement; and
(ii)information as to whether the consumer or the supplier would be responsible under these Regulations for the cost of returning any goods to the supplier, or the cost of his recovering them, if the consumer cancels the contract under regulation 10;
(c)the geographical address of the place of business of the supplier to which the consumer may address any complaints;
(d)information about any after-sales services and guarantees; and
(e)the conditions for exercising any contractual right to cancel the contract, where the contract is of an unspecified duration or a duration exceeding one year.
- Subject to regulation 9, prior to the conclusion of a contract for the supply of services, the supplier shall inform the consumer in writing or in another durable medium which is available and accessible to the consumer that, unless the parties agree otherwise, he will not be able to cancel the contract under regulation 10 once the performance of the services has begun with his agreement.
Services, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of services available from II Ltd correspond to the actual Services, II Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct services, not different Services altogether.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required level of services. II Ltd does not represent or warrant that such services will be available. Availability indications are provided on the Website however there is no guarantee that the official government service will provide the services requested or provide any licensing changes, licensing provision or licensing amendments. II Ltd accepts no liability for a failure to provide any information requested by the official government service nor does II Ltd accept any responsibility for the provision of anything required for a successful application.
- II Ltd accepts no responsibility should the details you provide to us be wrong.
- The person completing the online application is "the applicant" and is responsible for conforming to all the legal requirements of the official government service
- II Ltd is not responsible if the Candidate does not supply the correct information, is not eligible to submit a tax return or any of the services offered and or fails to provide the required documentation or fails to provide anything requested by the official government service and/or the Candidate cannot validate proof of their identity or makes any other form of error in relation to the application to the official government service
- The granting of and issuance of official tax calculations and submissions and all associated services are not the responsibility of II Ltd or www.selfassessment.online
- Neither II Ltd nor www.selfassessment.online are affiliated or associated with the any official government entities or any official body, trade or organisation. Applications for all of the services may be submitted directly to the official government service or in some instances via their website at www.gov.uk
- II Ltd does not issue tax information nor do we issue or provide any services provided by the official government service. We provide an advisory service by checking and forwarding your application on your behalf to the issuing authorities and bodies and we charge a fee for our service.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. II Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and II Ltd processing that order and taking payment, provision of Services shall commence as per your order and you will be charged the original price.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
- By using this website you are allowing us to undertake the process of making a submission of your self assessment or other type of tax return on your behalf. We guarantee to submit your tax return within 30 days of the application being submitted to us. Please note that this does not affect your cancellation or refund rights.
Provision of Services
- Provision of Services shall commence when full payment has been received or as otherwise detailed in the Terms & Conditions pertaining directly to those Services.
- No contract shall be formed until the customer has received written authorisation by either email or SMS message to that effect.
- That confirmation shall be considered to be provided when II Ltd delivers the email or SMS and no liability shall exist for the provision of incorrect information by the customer.
- II Ltd shall use its best endeavours to provide the Services with reasonable skill and care.
- Provision of all Services shall be subject to the terms and conditions pertaining directly to those Services.
- In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact us within 10 days to inform us of the mistake. II Ltd will ensure that any necessary corrections to the Services provided are made within 7 working days.
- II Ltd reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any alterations to Services under the provisions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
- Any use or enjoyment that you may have already derived from the Services;
- Any characteristic of the Services which may mean that cessation of provision is impossible without significant further work on the part and at the expense of II Ltd. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- II Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- Whilst II Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions and Service
- II Ltd reserves the right to change the Website, its Content and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If II Ltd is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Availability of the Website
- The Service is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- II Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, acts of war, natural events or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, II Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and the websites content at their own risk.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Third Party Rights
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and II Ltd
- All notices / communications shall be given to us by post to our Premises (see address above) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post or within two working days if sent via email.
Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and II Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and II Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.