Submit your Self Assessment Tax Return
Submit Your Tax Return
You can use this service to submit your tax return to HMRC. Fill in the information as accurately as possible. We recommend you take the information from the relevant certificates & statement of earnings such as your P60, certificate of tax deductions, etc.
We do not claim to be a HMRC service and you can access HMRC for free by clicking here. This is a fee based service which is entirely dependent on your circumstances.
Pricing is fixed at just £299, the final fee will be confirmed during the application process before any payment is requested. Begin your Self Assessment.
Checked by an Accredited Accountant
Our accountants are all fellows of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and have years of experience in handling complex Tax matter and Self Assessment submissions.
Who must send a Tax Return?
This submission portal is for the tax year from 6 April 2017 to 5 April 2018.
If you get an email or letter from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) telling you to send a return, you must send it - even if you don’t have any tax to pay.
You will be required to send a tax return if, in the last tax year:
- you were self-employed - you can deduct allowable expenses
- you have income from renting out a property, savings and/or investments
- your savings or investment income was £10,000 or more before tax
- you made profits from selling things like shares, a second home or other chargeable assets and need to pay Capital Gains Tax
- you were a company director - unless it was for a non-profit organisation – Others terms apply.
- your income (or your partner's) was over £50,000 and one of you claimed Child Benefit
- you had income from abroad that you needed to pay tax on
- you lived abroad and had a UK income
- you recieved dividends of more than £2,000
- your income was over £100,000
- you were a trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
This is not an exhaustive list, but does cover the more common reasons why HMRC would want you to complete a tax return.
Why Use This Service?
- You are unable to sign in to your government gateway
- You do not have a government gateway ID
- You are unsure on how to use or complete HMRC's tax return service
- You would like your return completed & checked by experienced accountants
- Follow up calls to rectify any errors or omissions
- Receive notification of your estimated tax bill during submission
- Receive confirmation of your submission.
Why Submit Via an Accountant?
- Know your tax liability before you submit to HMRC
- Avoid late payment surcharges and interest for missed payments
- Avoid late filing fees
- Amend payments on account to reflect current year's change in circumstances
- Friendly discussions on how to save tax for later years
Submit Tax Return
Submit Tax Return